Monday, July 4, 2011

Testing... testing...

I'm starting this blog as a spur for creativity and production, and as an attempt to get past my habits of procrastination, chronic laziness, crippling self-doubt and perfectionism to actually produce something and put it out there for people to see.  Time will tell.

It's ostensibly a gaming blog focusing on material for tabletop RPGs, but I'm expecting to veer off into other subjects with some frequency-- movies, comic books, fantasy, horror, science fiction, reviews and essays, and any random things I get interested in or obsessed with.  Possibly some fiction as well, though that'll probably be quarantined in its own section.

2 comments:

  1. You're not a Virgo are you Jeremy? Your reasons for starting a blog are pretty much identical to mine. Looking forward to following your blog.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scorpio, here. I'm pretty skeptical about astrology, but my wife's a Virgo and I definitely recognize some of those traits -- though she has a much stronger work ethic than I do. Anyway, glad to have you along. I hope it'll be interesting reading.

    ReplyDelete